Military OneSource Wounded Warrior Resources Specialty Consultant
Location: Arlington, VA Job Type: Full-Time Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Job Description– We are currently seeking a dynamic Military OneSource Wounded Warrior Resources Specialty Consultant to join our team at our office in Arlington, VA. The Military OneSource Wounded Warrior Resources Specialty Consultant will be responsible for providingwounded, injured and ill service members, veterans, their families and caregivers with a single point of contact to address issues in healthcare, benefits or facilities as mandated by congress.
- Data entry and case management, case tracking and customer follow-up
- Document in multiple databases all support provided to all callers contacting the call center
- Monitor all research and referrals, and additional materials sent to callers
- Research and identify resources for and maintain a Wounded Warrior Resources clearinghouse that encompasses information regarding military and VA services, programs, policies and legislation supporting Wounded Warriors and their families, to include the wounded members of the National Guard and Reserve and their families
- Work with a large, dynamic information bases that cross federal, state and private boundaries, including input from DoD, Veterans Affairs, Department of Labor and other federal agencies
- Follow all DoD protocols in place to respond to all Wounded Warrior inquires involving a reports of deficiencies
- Based on business needs, may be asked to take on special projects as required
Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, rehabilitation, or other human services field required.
Relevant Work Experience: A minimum of three (3) years of work experience in social/human services field
For full description and link to apply: http://careers.beaconhealthoptions.com/job/VA-Arlington/Military-OneSource-Wounded-Warrior-Resources-Specialty-Consultant/J3G3R27990CZ78NPVJ6
REFERRED VIA AEC JOB BOARD