Positions with Goodwill
Retail Team Lead- Production Team- Asst Managers- Sales Associate ▪ Merchandise Processor ▪ Donation Attendant
TO APPLY for POSITIONS:
- http://www.dcgoodwill.org/employment/careers/ or Apply Online- Join Goodwill’s Talent Network
- Under Job Search page, enter your ZIP CODE to view jobs
- Select job of interest and APPLY
- Complete brief online form (option to upload resume but not required)
- Complete online application
- Under How did you hear about us?:* select Arlington Employment Center
- Questions? Email email@example.com
Retail Team Leader
Assists management in the operation of the Goodwill retail store; this includes customer service, record keeping, cash management, facility operation, communications, merchandising, and marketing inventory control.
Production Team Leader
Assists the Production Assistant Manager to supervise processors and donation attendants and coordinate production activities to include, but not limited to, after market production, hanging standards, receiving of donations, pricing standards, warehouse maintenance and Attended Donation Center site coverage.
Asst Retail Store Manager
Assists the store manager in the management and operation of a Goodwill retail store, including customer service, record keeping, staffing, facility operation, communications, merchandising, marketing, inventory control and budgeting.
Assistant Production Manager
Assists the production manager to supervise departmental personnel and coordinate production activities to include, but not limited to, salvage production, hanging standards, warehouse maintenance and ADC site coverage. This position is responsible and will be held accountable for behaving in accordance with divisional and organizational RISE values and expectations
For MORE JOBS and to apply: http://www.dcgoodwill.org/employment/careers/