If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU). We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to help identify financial trends and analyze portfolios. The primary function of this position is to review and assess the finances of the organization by collecting, monitoring, and studying complex financial data. You will be responsible for finding solutions and making appropriate recommendations by the use of financial forecasting and projection models. You will have an integral role in the annual budgeting and planning process.
What You’ll Bring
· A Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
· A minimum of 5 years of broad financial background
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in a business analysis capacity
· Demonstrates a high level of strategic thinking and business acumen
· Advance experience in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· In-depth experience in performing data analysis and uncovering financial trends
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· A love for a collaborative, energetic, and member focused environment
· A strong work ethic and positive outlook
· The ability to think outside the box to provide creative solutions to our business strategy
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
A REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award and pride ourselves in having a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! ACFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Falls Church, VA