AEEC is currently seeking a Part time Temporary Administrative Assistant located at its Reston, VA Headquarters.
The candidate selected for the position will be assisting AEEC’s Executive Administration for 25-30 hours per week for 3 months.
- High School Graduate / BA/BS Preferred
- Administrative background
- MS Office experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and schedule
- Ability to work independently or under only general supervision
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends when necessary
- Professional interpersonal skills to interact frequently with managers, internal and external customers
Citizenship: US citizenship is not required. Applicant must have valid working authorization. All applicants will be required to submit a background investigation application prior to beginning work and must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
The selected candidate will:
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Answer phone calls, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents
- File, enter information into databases, maintain and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports. Set up and manage paper and/or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing (Microsoft Word & Excel).
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machine, copier, phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply to this position, please visit the following link: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9623382
AEEC is a professional services organization with a proven track record of providing IT, Engineering, Environmental, and Project Management services to the commercial and federal market since 1995. AEEC provides customers with highly trained, professional resources while building long lasting business relationships based upon integrity, resourcefulness, ingenuity, and fully delivering commitments. AEEC possesses the fundamental IT and engineering skills needed to objectively evaluate problems and develop technically sound, cost effective solutions. AEEC’s environmental expertise, developed over the last 15 years, has been refined to include green practices and technologies. With our IT capabilities, we are able to leverage AEEC green solutions across the entirety of an organization. AEEC is a minority, woman-owned business and is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise by the Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council.