Entry Level Marketing Specialist (DC)
Are you good at quickly building relationships, eager to take your career to the next level, and looking for an entry level opportunity where you can use your excellent customer service skills in a dynamic marketing role? We need you! DialogueDirect strives to set new standards in the nonprofit sector. We do this by successfully harnessing the passion, commitment, and creativity of our fundraisers in order to formulate long-lasting relationships between donors and our clients.
Currently, DialogueDirect is raising funds for several leading charities and we are looking for leaders who are passionate about creating social change through face to face fundraising.
(Note: Specialists are assigned a territory, usually outdoors but already approved, to canvas and market in order to achieve weekly target goals; salary includes base pay plus commission)
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our Direct Marketing team in an entry level full-time role. Your entrepreneurial drive and exceptional work ethic along with your ability to quickly build relationships and share information will ensure your success in this role.
As a Marketing Specialist, your day-to-day work will involve:
• Approaching new prospects
• Donor recruitment through face-to-face communication
• Pitching the charity in line with campaign messaging
• Presenting the benefits of supporting varying charitable projects
• Working in teams while reporting to an experienced and dedicated team manager who offers support and training
• No experience required but exposure to sales, marketing, and customer service preferred
• Outstanding presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to exceed weekly performance goals and targets
• Passion for helping charities succeed is preferred
• Driven and motivated by the opportunity to grow and move into a leaders
At DialogueDirect, we believe in rewarding hard work; that’s why there is significant room for growth here. As a Marketing Specialist on our team, you will be eligible for the following:
• Great Pay – competitive base pay with performance based bonuses
• Benefits & Paid Time Off after 90 days
• Continuous Support and Expert Training from a fun and dedicated team of leaders
• Sociable Hours – work from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM five days a week!
• Travel with Work – opportunities to work out of our various offices around the country
• High earning and leadership potential
Apply online : https://careers-dialoguedirect.icims.com/jobs/1016/entry-level-marketing-specialist-%28dc%29/jobmobile=false&width=1152&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
Reference AEC Job Board as your referral source.