To be considered an applicant for this position, you must check your address at http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ (DC/ VA/ MD)
Night Grocery Stocker– Ft Myer $11.72 per hour (Closing 12/11)
- You must live in a certified HUBZone area; check your address athttp://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/
- You must be available nights & weekends, Monday – Sunday from 8 PM to 5 AM. 2 to 5 hours a night.
- Applicant must be willing to submit to a DoD background check.
- Applicant must be able to obtain JB Myer-Henderson Hall Military Installation Access Clearance performed by base security.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Grocery stocking experience with knowledge of stocker duties and responsibilities and/or manual labor experience preferred.
- Log on to www.qservtech.com or go directly to job here: http://qservtech.com/jobs/
- Click on “EMPLOYMENT” and “JOB BOARD”
- Review the full job description for skills match
- Click on “Submit Application”
- READ and follow the directions; click on the PDF Application on the right; complete the application, save it to the desktop or computer and then upload it to complete the process.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have applied for follow up and possible interview.
To be considered an applicant for this position, you must live in a ~CERTIFIED HUB ZONE~. Please check your address at http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ We are looking for self-motivated, reliable & hard working people to join our team.