ValueOptions® Inc., the nation’s largest independent behavioral health care and wellness company, specializes in management for all behavioral health issues, and mental health and chemical dependency diagnoses. ValueOptions® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic LAN Engineer II to join our team at our office in Reston, VA. The LAN Engineer II will be responsible for supporting and maintaining an internal IT infrastructure consisting primarily of Exchange, EMC Storage Technologies, Microsoft Services, and VMware technologies.
- Facilitate all aspects of a full Windows 2010/2013 Exchange server/application lifecycle to include but not limited to; system modeling, requirements development, requirements review, design, implementation and testing while helping to solidify and formalize overall system and department processes.
- Troubleshoot and correct problems with enterprise systems. Determine problem areas for future improvement to reduce incidents.
- Support management and end users throughout the enterprise in support of both routine and strategic initiatives.
- Develop disaster recovery solutions for all Windows based services and servers.
- Ensure strict adherence to departmental policies and procedures such as change management, configuration management, and security and access control.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or minimum of five years’ experience working as a Systems Engineer in a multi-data center environment may be substituted.
- Licensure: MS Certificates a plus.
- Relevant Work Experience: Five to eight years hands-on systems experience with hardware/software systems, Microsoft Systems Engineering, three+ years of LAN/WAN networking experience, and Enterprise System Monitoring and Backup/Restore Operations experience.
- Exchange (5+ years)
- VMware (5+ years)
- Sharepoint (3+ years)
- Windows based applications (5+ years)
- Cisco UCS Servers (3+ years)
- HP DL Series Servers (5+ years)
- EMC Storage Arrays (3+ years)
- Fiber Channel Switching (2+ years)
- Virtual Desktop (3+ years)
- General knowledge of SQL
- Operating Systems
- Windows 2003-2015 (5+ years)
- click on CAREERS
- under locations press the CTRL key and select VA- Arlington, VA- Reston ;Current jobs will come up and link to apply
- There is also a option to send a general application.
- When prompted for your source for referral, please indicate Arlington Employment Center.