AEEC is currently seeking a PRISM Trainer to support our direct Federal customer in Washington, DC.
This senior level role will:
- Provide PRISM training (for example, transition from version 7.1 to 7.2) that is customized to the business processes.
- Organize, prepare and conduct educational programs, and may design and develop in-house programs. Training tasks include conducting one-on-one desk side training for manager-level users, training small groups of users on new modules of PRISM, training new program office users on the PRISM Requisition Module, and training new contracting office users on the PRISM contracting modules. Training will be made available to the customer based on the format needed, including train-the-trainer training, classroom training, administrator training, and other commercially available training.
- Be responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating training materials as necessary.
Citizenship: US citizenship is required for this position to obtain the necessary clearance level.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience training end users on PRISM version 6.5 or higher
- Experience preparing training materials
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working directly with federal/state government agencies
- Active Security Clearance
- Compusearch PRISM certified trainer
- Experience with Adobe Captivate
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply to this position, please visit the following link: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=13844712 and indicate referral from Arl Emp Center Job Board
AEEC is a professional services organization with a proven track record of providing IT, Engineering, Environmental, and Project Management services to the commercial and federal market since 1995. AEEC provides customers with highly trained, professional resources while building long lasting business relationships based upon integrity, resourcefulness, ingenuity, and fully delivering commitments. AEEC possesses the fundamental IT and engineering skills needed to objectively evaluate problems and develop technically sound, cost effective solutions. AEEC’s environmental expertise, developed over the last 15 years, has been refined to include green practices and technologies. With our IT capabilities, we are able to leverage AEEC green solutions across the entirety of an organization. AEEC is a minority, woman-owned business and is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise by the Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council.
- AEEC Values: Our customers and their missions come first. We want to add value to every engagement. We will demonstrate integrity and responsiveness in all of our business practices. Teamwork and respect for everyone.
- AEEC Vision: To be the best partner to our customers and a great place to work and grow.
- AEEC Mission: Our mission is our customers’ success. We strive to responsively solve our customers’ needs. Our current skills are IT and Engineering services.
Benefits: AEEC offers competitive wages with benefits (Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Short term/Long term disability dismemberment, dental insurance coverage, Flex Spending, 401K, and a 529 college savings plan). AEEC pays all premiums associated with these insurances at no cost to the employee. Family coverage is provided at a 25% paid contribution by AEEC. Medical and dental benefits start the first of the month following start of full time employment.
AEEC is a Federal Contractor and agrees to comply with all provisions set forth in Equal Employment Opportunity, Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212 of the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A (Executive Order 13496). If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Kim Hartley at 703-766-4300.
AEEC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.