AEEC, a minority woman-owned small business, is currently seeking a Senior F5 Network Engineer to support our Federal customer in Alexandria, VA.
The selected candidate will:
- Perform F5 Engineering as well as implementation.
- Primarily work normal business hours but will be required to work on call hours in a rotating schedule with other members of the team.
Citizenship: US citizenship is not required. Applicant must have valid working authorization.
All applicants will be required to submit a background investigation application prior to beginning work and must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
- F5 Engineering and Architecture Best Practices
- Experience with LTM 10.x 11.x (VIPs, Pools, Monitors, iRules, Persistence, Advanced Health Checks, SSL termination methods)
- Experience with F5 tcpdump and Wireshark analysis, ssldump, curl, TCP traceroute
- DNS, IPv4 and IPv6 comprehension
- Network protocols and concepts
- Must be willing to work after hours/on call as necessary
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of F5 LTM and GTM experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting SSL protocols and cyphers highly desirable
- Experience with GTM 11.x (WIPs, Pools , iQuery, Authoritative Screening) preferred
- APM/ASM desirable
While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To Apply: Email resume with subject line AEEC Senior F5 Network Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org , or apply at the following web site: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19008422
AEEC is a professional services organization with a proven track record of providing IT, Engineering, Environmental, and Project Management services to the commercial and federal market since 1995. AEEC provides customers with highly trained, professional resources while building long lasting business relationships based upon integrity, resourcefulness, ingenuity, and fully delivering commitments. AEEC possesses the fundamental IT and engineering skills needed to objectively evaluate problems and develop technically sound, cost effective solutions. AEEC’s environmental expertise, developed over the last 15 years, has been refined to include green practices and technologies. With our IT capabilities, we are able to leverage AEEC green solutions across the entirety of an organization. AEEC is a minority, woman-owned business and is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise by the Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council.
AEEC Values: Our customers and their missions come first. We want to add value to every engagement. We will demonstrate integrity and responsiveness in all of our business practices. Teamwork and respect for everyone.
AEEC Vision: To be the best partner to our customers and a great place to work and grow.
AEEC Mission: Our mission is our customers’ success. We strive to responsively solve our customers’ needs. Our current skills are IT and Engineering services.
Benefits: AEEC offers competitive wages with benefits (Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Short term/Long term disability dismemberment, dental insurance coverage, Flex Spending, 401K, and a 529 college savings plan). AEEC pays all premiums associated with these insurances at no cost to the employee. Family coverage is provided at a 25% paid contribution by AEEC. Medical and dental benefits start the first of the month following start of full time employment.