Project Coordinator with Maximus/ Acentia/ Falls Church, VA
Tracking Code: 1763-368
Acentia, a MAXIMUS Federal Company is a premier provider of technology and management solutions providing state of the art software modernization, information and identity assurance and service optimization for Healthcare, Financial and Regulatory markets.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the client and a project team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Planning– Assist with the definition of work breakdown structures, schedules and milestones.
- Process Development– Assist with defining and documenting implementation and operational processes.
- Reports and Communications– Track and report status on both an ad hoc and recurring basis. Assist the project team with the development of presentations, updates to administrative documentation and the documentation of deliverables. Develop and provide inputs for monthly and weekly progress reports
- Meeting Support– Schedule various meetings and create meeting minutes. Record and track meetings, minutes and progress on action items.
- Incident Management– Support follow up and documentation of daily operational issues.
- Project Documentation– Work with other project team members (both company and government) to determine the document contents. Maintain and track documentation on SharePoint.
- Documentation Support– Provide writing and editing support for team members, ensuring documents are properly formatted and that grammar, punctuation, and verb tense are correct
- Additional duties as assigned
- 4 years of work experience as a Project Coordinator/Analyst (preferably in Government Consulting environment) – Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher would be considered with 2 years’ experience
- 4 years of experience and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- 2 years of technical writing or documentation experience
Skills and Qualities:
- Strong writing, verbal, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and use of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
Bachelor’s degree or Technical Certification from an accredited technical school, industry-certified training facility, college or university or equivalent experience preferred
- United States Citizenship is required for this position as per contract requirements
- Must be able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc.
- Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time
- Individual’s primary workstation is in an office area.
- The noise level in this environment is low to moderate.
Acentia takes pride in a positive and friendly atmosphere with the drive to succeed. We are looking for people who will contribute to our culture with a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and problem solve. Come join us! APPLY: http://www.acentia.com/careers/jobs/ and enter 1763-368 in the search field.
If you want the distinction and benefits that come with being employed by a world-class organization that offers you the opportunity to support critical programs essential to the continued safety and prosperity of the United States, while allowing for personal and professional growth, then we would like to hear from you…
Visit our website www.acentia.com to learn more!
Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only.
- Relocation will not be offered.
- EEO/AA employer; We welcome diversity at Acentia. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law. Acentia welcomes all individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation.
Follow us on Twitter @Acentia; looking for employment opportunities with us? #Acentiajobs