Want to get a taste of how sweet a career at GODIVA could be?
GODIVA is now hiring Part Time Seasonal Chocolatiers
As a Chocolatier you will become a “brand ambassador” for Godiva and you will responsible for the following:
• Learning about our Belgian Chocolate making heritage and our array of delicious products so you can expertly address customer questions and suggest the right product to fulfill their needs and create memories.
• With your generous spirit and outgoing personality, deliver “above and beyond” service to our valued customers.
• Create the Godiva experience through ensuring operational excellence that includes:
• Meeting and exceeding sales and service goals
• Maintaining visual and merchandising standards
• Participate in the creation of our chocolate products, following all safe food handling protocols
• Maintain boutique cleanliness and sanitation standards and uniforms
• Proper cash handling and inventory control
• Participate in receiving of product shipments that may involve lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Adhere to our standard dress code (which includes no visible tattoos or body piercings)
• Be able to offer flexible availability which would include evenings, weekends and holidays
• Bring your outgoing personality, passion and commitment to deliver an outstanding Godiva experience
–>Inside our NEWLY REDESIGNED Pentagon City boutique (1100 S Hayes St, Arlington, VA) opening 11/19
*Candidates may submit resumes via email and must reference Arl Emp Job Board- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Discount
- Comprehensive Benefits for Eligible Positions
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Fun Working Environment
- Seasonal assignments may extend thru February
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans