P/T Night Grocery Stocker – Fort Myer
-Through Q Services-
- You must live in a certified HUBZone area; check your address at http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/
- You must be available nights & weekends, Monday – Sunday from 8 PM to 5 AM. 2 to 5 hours a night.
- Applicant must be willing to submit to a DoD background check.
- Applicant must be able to obtain JB Myer-Henderson Hall Military Installation Access Clearance performed by base security.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Grocery stocking experience with knowledge of stocker duties and responsibilities and/or manual labor experience preferred.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Applicant will be proficient in the following tasks: * Re-stock Requirements* Placement of Merchandise on Shelves * Merchandise Rotation* Excess Stock (Overwrite) * Expired Code Dates * Cleaning and Dusting Shelf Area * Not in Stock (NIS)* Facing and Fronting * Disposal of Cardboard* Returning Merchandise * Damaged Items* Disposal of Waste Materials * Cutting Open Cases of Merchandise.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES are, but not limited to: A night shelf stocker performs stock replenishment of merchandise that has been depleted from the day’s sales. You are responsible to properly stock the goods in an organized and timely manner on the shelves and displays. You are responsible for product rotation, attention to product placement and keeping track of the products life or expiration dates. You are required to meet production goals by cases per
PayRate- $11.72/hr Apply on/before NOVEMBER 13
TO APPLY: review full job here: http://qservtech.com/jobs/ and select submit application and follow directions.
Go to www.qservtech.com
- Hover over “Employment”, then click on “Job Board”
- Select position
- Review the full job description for skills match
- Click on “Submit Application” at the bottom of the page.
- Read and follow the application submission directions—Click on the PDF Application—Complete the application and add Arlington Employment Center as your referral source—Save a copy to your computer—Then upload it through the website to complete the application process.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Q Services” in the subject line to follow up.