TRAK Companies consists of TRAK Legal and TRAK Services offering professional support staffing solutions to our client companies in the metropolitan Washington, DC region.
Several Entry-Level Sales Associate jobs in Arlington, VA are available with a global consulting firm. You need a Bachelor’s degree, excellent communication skills, and prior customer service experience to be qualified. If you are creative and driven, and you are looking to begin your career with a well-known organization, then this is your chance! Not only are training and mentors provided to you, but there are major opportunities for growth within the firm. Polish and develop your professional skills as you grow into positions of more responsibility. The company culture is friendly, fast-paced and busy, but upper management is always willing to lend a helping hand. Starting salary is $44,000 (plus bonus incentives) and you will also receive full benefits, 401k, 19 days PTO, tuition assistance, and more.
- Plan and strategize with Executives and managers to develop campaigns
- Compile business research, identify business opportunities
- Lead generation, warm and cold calling
- Coordinate and confirm meetings, calls, schedules
- Handle incoming client inquiries and requests
- Collect and analyze competitor data
- Update and maintain CRM database
- Bachelor’s degree
- Notable communication skills
- Prior customer service, internship experience preferred
- Extra-curriculars (clubs, Greek life, intramurals, ROTC, volunteer) are a plus!
To apply for this Entry-Level Sales Associate job in Arlington, VA please submit your resume to email@example.com. Reference the AEC ENTRY LEVEL SALES in subject line of the email. To stay up to date on our upcoming employment opportunities “Like” us on facebook.com/TRAKCompanies or follow us on Twitter @TRAKCompanies. #40214552 #trakjobs | Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled