Part Time Merchandisers in the Alexandria, VA area
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 from 10am and 2pm
Alexandria Office: 5401 Seminary Road, Alexandria, VA 22311
***If you are able to attend, please reply to email@example.com and let her know you were referred by Arlington Employment Center
Available routes in Fairfax, Chantilly, Burke, and Springfield. Other routes include Leesburg, Herndon, Reston, Ashburn and Sterling Areas. We are looking for candidates that live close to these areas.
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand truck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.
Minimum Qualifications/Eligibility Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years.*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- 1 year experience working in replenishment or as Merchandiser.
- 1 year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing, or related field.
- 1 year experience working in physically demanding fields such as construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing, military, nursing, or related experience.
- 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
- 1 year experience working under little or no supervision.
- 1 year of college coursework in business, marketing, communication, or related area.
* Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Refreshments’ guidelines to determine eligibility for the Merchandiser position.
If you are able to attend, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know you were referred by Arlington Employment Center