TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS Interview Event
This Event is FULL- you can submit a resume for consideration (see below for directions) by Thursday, 2/16
*By Appointment Only*
Arlington Employment Center: 2100 Washington Blvd, 1st Floor, Arlington, VA 22204
Seeking experienced temporary and temp to perm candidates-
Administrative Assistants│ Receptionists │Executive Assistants │ Data Entry Clerks │Accounting Clerks │Accounts Payable/ Receivable Clerks
****TO SUBMIT A RESUME***:
- Email a resume outlining applicable skills, experience to email@example.com with subject line ARL Jobs by Thursday, 2/16
- Include cc to firstname.lastname@example.org as well
- Selected candidates will be emailed an online skills assessment that corresponds with position of interest
- Upon successful completion of assessment, candidates will receive an appointment time at their offices.
Positions located throughout DC/ MD/ VA– Learn more at http://www.eeihr.com/temporary-solutions
JIMMY JOHN’S JOB FAIR
Bring your resume to meet with the Hiring Manager for their Clarendon location (1138 N Irving St) and in Downtown DC (12th and G, 14th and L, and 14th and U St.)
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2017- 10 am – 12 pm
Arlington Employment Center: 2100 Washington Blvd, 1st Floor ● Arlington, VA 22204
Sandwich Makers (min age 16) ●Delivery Drivers (min age 18)
Positions available include Days/Nights, fixed scheduling, and flex scheduling
Jimmy John’s specializes in Super-Fast, High-Volume sandwich execution! As a Sandwich Maker you will be part of a team producing sandwiches freaky fast! Delivery Drivers specialize in delivery of orders within a limited delivery area and working within the restaurant. This high-speed execution has earned us the reputation of “Subs So Fast You’ll Freak!” and “Americas #1 Sandwich Delivery”.
►Shifts range between hours 11:00am- 10:00pm
**ALL candidates should have excellent communication skills and should come prepared to meet with a hiring manager.
→Just Added-FIVE GUYS HIRING EVENT
On the Spot Applications & Interviews : TUESDAY FEB 7 @ 10am-2pm
Arlington Employment Center: 2100 Washington Blvd, 1st Fl, Arlington, VA 22204
*For NEW LOCATION in FALLS CHURCH–6134 Arlington Blvd, Seven Corners, Falls Church, VA 22044*
4271 Campbell Avenue, Arlington, Virginia, 22206, USA
Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington is currently looking for full time Room Attendants/Housekeepers. Competitive wages and benefits package along with $65 Smartrip benefit per month for all employees.
Thoroughly clean a minimum of sixteen (16) rooms per day and maintain those rooms at Hilton Standard. Maintain hallways, landings (guest and service), vending areas, linen closets, and all other assigned tasks. Daily meetings will be conducted to ensure guests receive the highest degree of hospitality. Must be available early shifts (M-F 8am-4:30, rotating weekends including Sat 9-5:30, Sun 9:30-6)
*Spanish speakers encouraged to apply!
APPLY: Call 703.820.0440 to speak to Mr. Henderson and indicate you are applying for the position posted via ARLINGTON EMPLOYMENT CENTER
OR email email@example.com with subject line ARL Hilton Housekeeping
Receptionist- VA Tech Research Center-Arlington
The Receptionist position will be the first point of contact for visitors to the Virginia Tech Research Center – Arlington (VTRC-Arlington). It is a highly visible position that interfaces with individuals within and external to the university. This is a critical role for VTRC-A requiring a punctual, professional, and reliable incumbent. In addition, he/she must be organized, have strong interpersonal skills, and have outstanding customer service. He/she must also be comfortable managing the reception area during peak and off-peak times.
• Manage front office by opening and closing suite, handling mail and package distribution, tracking lost packages for designated units, maintaining a clean and professional work environment, etc. • Greet all incoming visitors, answer telephone, refer callers as appropriate, and provide general information. • Maintain and update National Capital Region Database and other assigned directories. • Assist in the coordination of logistical support for business meetings and events as needed. • Provide administrative support including general office management, backup travel logistics, and scheduling. • Prepare reports regarding for visitors, parking validations, and other departmental information; maintain records and documentation as necessary. • Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: $35,000 – $40,000
For full description, qualifications and to apply: https://listings.jobs.vt.edu/postings/73326
Customer Care Specialist- Lidl (Arlington, VA)
Lidl US is looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join Customer Care team! The Customer Care Specialist will resolve and document customer issues in a timely and accurate manner while maintaining high customer satisfaction. This position will work closely with internal business units to share information and better serve customers. This position will report to the Customer Care Manager.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to maintain a professional and calm demeanor in handling complex and demanding scenarios
- Strong customer service experience, especially in assisting customers with resolving questions and/or potential issues
- Experience working with CRM system(s)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining attention to detail and commitment to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and asking questions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a close knit, collaborative environment
- Resolve internal and external customer complaints
- Manage customer service cases in electronic CRM system
- Reach out to customers and other involved parties to verify or collect case information via telephone, email, and other outlets
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problems or reasons for calling
- Assist in developing customer service processes and maintaining master data
- Assist with customer refunds and reimbursements
- Perform first-contact intake of in-store and Regional Distribution Centers incident, escalating cases to appropriate business units as needed
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries via social media outlets
- Recording pertinent case information
- Answer questions about warranties, product availability, and terms of sale
- Escalate cases to responsible personnel as necessary
- Handle and escalate technical support contacts for private label and branded non-food items
- Handle and escalate contacts about business critical issues like product recalls and insurance incidents
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call, chat, and email volumes and ensure short wait times
- Provide feedback to Customer Service Management to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out and open cases in electronic CRM system
- Compile reports on customer service trends
- Read from and helping develop scripts and/or response templates to guide customer interactions
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required Education, Certifications/ Licenses, Related Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 – 4 years related experience working in customer service or call center environment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish at the advance to fluent level
- Previous experience determining appropriate levels of customer compensation in resolving complaints and/or concerns
- Experience in retail/grocery industry
Lidl US, LLC & Affiliates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to, including but not limited to, race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, national origin or ethnicity, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, disability, or veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
How will you flavor everyday life?
Careers with Nestle USA
Writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Sign up for alerts, follow on social media and MORE HERE: https://www.nestleusacareers.com/dcmetro
WELLNEST (LIMPIEZA DE CASA) is looking for residential cleaning professionals with experience for a full-time position.
$14.00 per hour plus paid overtime plus tips
At Wellnest, we use natural products for our customers
Benefits and Requirements of Working with WellNest
- Must speak English and Spanish
- Must have experience as a residential cleaner
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Must have a drivers’ license, clean driving record, and car insurance
- Must have permission to work in USA or be a resident of USA
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM. No weekends or holidays.
- Paid uniforms
- Company-provided transportation– office located near the East Falls Church metro station on the border of Falls Church, VA and Arlington, VA
If interested email Phil with subject line ARL CLEANING at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Phil at 800-791-2878 and mention Arlington as you referral source.
If interested email Phil at email@example.com or call Phil at 800-791-2878.
Crestmont Apartments in Arlington is seeking an immediate maintenance professional to perform apartment turnover tasks such as cleaning and painting. Electrical and carpentry experience is also desirable along with excellent customer service. Hours are 9 am – 5 pm Monday -Friday, with occasional on-call for weekend and emergencies. Salary is based on expericence. Call Ms. Loma at 703-525-8297 to schedule an interview. Leave a message on phone line if no answer. No walk-ins please.
HELP DESK SPECIALIST (TIER II)
Evolver is a technology company serving the Federal, Commercial, and Legal markets that addresses client challenges in the present and transitions clients into the future by introducing efficient and effective IT solutions. Established in 2000, Evolver has successfully grown to be a trusted technology leader. Evolver’s efforts and growth have been recognized by leading publications and organizations, including Inc. 5000 for five consecutive years, and most recently “Future 50” from SmartCEO. With a dedicated focus on client satisfaction, Evolver has proven its value time and time again, from managing day-to-day operations to skillfully navigating the implementation and support of new technologies. Evolver’s core competencies are infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, cloud, end-user support, data analytics and legal services.
We believe our employees are key to our success and continued growth. We attract and retain our diverse workforce by promoting a work-life balance with generous and flexible time off, competitive compensation and benefits, and a commitment to professional development. When you join Evolver, you join a community of talented and dedicated individuals whose abilities, skills, and actions contribute to the success of the company.
- Answer trouble calls and inquiries from customers
- Troubleshoot PC/Macintosh/Unix configuration and application problems
- The position will require providing customers with guidance in business process and procedures, performing process related clerical paperwork, and perform software testing and technical writing tasks when require
- Successful candidate will work the Helpdesk hours of 4:00PM – 12:00AM (Monday through Friday)and will work on-site.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree desired/preferred
- 2-3 years of work experience in troubleshooting customer issues and providing exceptional customer service required;
- Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance (background check)
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of Windows/Macintosh desktop configuration (i.e. Adobe and Java version compatibility issues) and application problems
- Experience with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X
- Understanding of basic Internet Explorer troubleshooting
- Knowledge of PDF files and Adobe Acrobat, and Reader
- Basic knowledge of digital imaging principles and scanners
At Evolver, we foster teamwork, growth, individuality and entrepreneurialism. We value employee opinions and encourage them to make a difference by getting involved and being thought-leaders. As a part of the Evolver team, we actively promote a working and learning environment that supports a highly qualified workforce and a quality of work life that is based on trust and respect for all employees resulting in a healthy and trusting organizational culture.
Evolver, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Evolver offers a comprehensive benefits plan including (but not limited to): medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D and short term and long term disability insurance.
SALARY: Annual Pay Range: $38K – $42K
BENEFITS: Medical, vision, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, vacation, 401K, education assistance & more
HOW TO APPLY
Must complete an online application at: www.evolverinc.com/opportunities.html