Career Resource Specialist – Arlington, VA
Work Opportunities Unlimited
Are you a passionate individual who thrives off of helping others? Is a work environment filled with variety your cup of tea? Do you want to make a difference in the community where you live?
If this sounds familiar, then keep reading! Work Opportunities Unlimited, a community-based Human Service organization, is currently searching for our next energetic Career Resource Specialist to join our Arlington, VA, Career Services Team! Our specialists are the face of the organization — acting as a career consultant to both the individuals we serve and the community surrounding.
A day in the life:
· Employment Support: Teaching pre-vocational skills such as resume writing, application writing and in-person interviewing. Providing on-site support with an individual at their job site.
· Business Developing: Building relationships with businesses within the community through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
– A dynamic work culture promoting personal and professional growth
– A diverse team of experts ready to assist
– A strong community-driven mission
– An awesome benefits package and competitive wages (because who wouldn’t want that!)
– Skills in building close-knit relationships and trust with others
– Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
– Strong verbal, written, and face-to-face communication skills
– Experience working with individuals with barriers to employment
-Traveling in and around the Arlington,VA and surrounding areas.
—> If you are enthusiastic, creative, organized, and enjoy a job with both challenges and rewards, please email your resume to the HR Recruitment Team at: email@example.com
Upon offer, the chosen candidate will also be required to submit to criminal background and motor vehicle record checks that must meet company standards.
Please visit our website at: www.workopportunities.net
Key Words, Employment Specialist, Job Coach, Human Services, Business Development, Job Development, Special Education, Social Services, Career Services, Customer Service, Mental Health, Direct Support, Job Placement